1. Business Analysis - Provide consultation to user departments on how to utilize the technology advantage on job automation and/or revenue driver.
- Hà Nội
- Mã vị trí: BA01
- Ngành nghề: Công nghệ thông tin
- Provide consultation to user departments on how to utilize the technology advantage on job automation and/or revenue driver.
- Such requests can be for existing business operations, technology setup. It can also be for proposal on business enhancement, and potential product development. Advice or alternative solution shall also be provided to
- Work with stakeholders/key end-users to define the detail business requirement.
- Prepare the corresponding documents for the result of business analysis.
2. Documentation & Communication
- Prepare user requirement, workflow, corresponding business process flow, data
- Prepare the proposal on business enhancement as well as potential product development.
- Discuss/communicate with key users/stakeholders to ensure the requirements fully documented and communicated properly.
3. Data Analysis
- Determine the requirement on data analysis to obtain solid proof on
- Perform analysis on the result and provide the justifiable conclusion.
4. Program Rollout
- Assist program manager/project manager to
- Program rollout may involve the study on
- University or college degree in IT, Computer Mathematics or related subjects.
- Minimum 4 years business analysis experience, fully understanding of
- UML experience and knowledge on the operation of
- Experience identifying,
- Solid experience on project documentation, defining workflow, business process development, alternatives analysis, risk assessment, and recommendation.
- Experience leading / managing PMO services and functions supporting IT Projects.
- Experience using and mentoring
- Reading technical documents in English good, basic communication
- Highly competitive remuneration package: Attractive monthly salary, 13th month salary, KPIs cash bonus, Public holiday cash bonus, Birthday gift, Lunar new year gift,...
- Premium AON health care insurance and full labor insurance
- 14 days Annual leave
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Joining the leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga....
- Fully sponsored training to build your career
- Professional, open minded and supportive working environment