1. Application Support. - Ensure reasonable resource assignments within Application Support Operations. - Ensure comprehensive material for the handover
- Hà Nội
- Mã vị trí: OPM
- Ngành nghề: Công nghệ thông tin
1. Application Support.
- Ensure reasonable resource assignments within Application Support Operations.
- Ensure comprehensive material for the handover of solution/system/hardware to Application Support staffs from other teams in IT and/or other departments within the company.
- Ensure staffs having proper training and practice before rolling out to the operations on application support.
- Ensure staffs executing the routine jobs, maintenance jobs, diagnostic checklist (if any) as the requirement from the requesters.
2. Operational Support
- Ensure reasonable resource assignments for office support operations.
- Monitoring assignments in helpdesk to ensure the right executor assigned to each request.
- Tune up the service level of teammate on supporting officers in the company.
3. Operation Reporting
- Define/design the operation reports to meet the requirement of showing the status of IT operation accurately and clearly.
- Manage IT Operation Team to deliver the reports on-time and accurate.
4. Resource Management
- Staff management includes but not limited to roster preparation, staff attendance, monitoring and evaluating staff performance, and load balancing.
- Cost control
5. Risk Management
- Determine the risks in IT Operation on both procedural and human resources. Find the resolution for the potential risks.
- Execute the resolution if required.
6. SLA Compliance:
- Manage the IT Operation complying the agreed SLA.
- Determine resolution for those non-compliance items (if any).
- Define the KPI for the team and assist team members to achieve the KPI.
- University degree or above in IT, Computer Mathematics or related subjects.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with at least 3 years manager level on IT operations support in finance sector preferable experience in securities trading firm.
- Experience on finance system and securities trading system is a must.
- Experience on operating for securities trading systems is an advantage.
- Experience identifying, analyzing and managing risks on complex operating environment and able to maintain the SLA achievement.
- Basic infrastructure knowledge.
- Strong experience leading / managing services and functions supporting IT/Service Desk operations/tools
- Services oriented mind-set is required.
- ITIL service experience or having ITIL certification is an advantage.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skill.
- Knowledge on Unix, database included DB2, Oracle, and/or Informix.
- Knowledge on the operation of securities trading business is an advantage.
- Communication skills, communication confidence, teamwork, good customer relations;
- Reading technical documents in English good, basic communication