Quality Assurance Manager (IT)
- Implement a strategy on quality assurance and service quality of the technology department to ensure products and services operating as intended - Lead
Quality Assurance Manager (IT)Trở lại
- Hà Nội
- Mã vị trí: QA01
- Ngành nghề: Công nghệ thông tin
- Implement a strategy on quality assurance and service quality of the technology department to ensure products and services operating as intended
- Lead efforts to enhance and make the testing process more efficient and increase coverage of automated testing.
- Work with the project team or in-house development team to define the testing detail of each application.
- Define the testing schedule to ensure the application working as the expectation of business users and meet the compliance of the business requirements.
- Define the SLA for the QA team to work effectively with the project or in-house development team.
- Manage the testing activities included requests for testing of new solution, patch and/or upgrade.
- Act as the internal control of SLA compliance on user requests. Play the role as primary escalator for those requests breaching the SLA compliance.
- Determine and manage the service improvement within IT areas.
- Conduct service survey twice a year to determine areas for improvement within the technology department
- Certificate of PMP, ISO
- Minimum 7 years’ experience majority on quality assurance included 2 years in project management experience.
- Fully understanding of ISO on quality assurance.
- Experience on finance system and securities trading system is a must.
- Experience identifying, analyzing and managing risks on large, complex projects.
- Business analysis experience on deriving the project requirements is an advantage.
- Experience using and mentoring on the use of MS Project and MS Project.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skill.
- Communication skills, communication confidence, team work, good customer relations
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and large,
- Reading technical documents in English good, basic communication