DC BLUE CHIP FUND (DCBC) 1. Fund: DC BLUE CHIP FUND (DCBC) 2. Issuing Organization: Dragon Capital Vietfund Management Joint Stock Company Establishment
Đấu giá mới nhất
DC BLUE CHIP FUND (DCBC)
1. Fund: DC BLUE CHIP FUND (DCBC)
2. Issuing Organization: Dragon Capital Vietfund Management Joint Stock Company
- Establishment License: No. 88/GPĐC granted by the SSC dated December 20,2009
- Address: Unit 1701-04, 17th Floor, Melinh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
- Tel: (84. 28) 3825 1488 Fax: (84. 28) 3825 1489
3. Custodian Bank: Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) Limited
4. Chartered Capital: 806.460.000.000 VND
5. Fund Type and Operation Term
- DCBC is a public closed-end securities investment fund managed by DCVFM throughout its operation term, unless it is transferred to be managed by another fund management company or pre-maturely dissolved subject to the decision of the General Meeting of Investors.
- Operation term of DCBC is not limited and valid from the date the Fund receives its license from the SSC
6. Investment objectives/strategy
The investment objective of DCBC in open- ended form is to invest in the Top-ranking Enterprises operating in the essential sectors of Vietnam economy. The target investments shall be the blue-chip stocks listed or will be listed on Vietnam stock markets. The investment portfolios are made for the purposeof utilizing the profits and minimizing the risk for the Fund’s capital.
In order to get more information, please kindly call SSI Contact Center 1900545471/ 028 39141678 press 19 or direct through Branches or Transaction Office.