DC DYANAMIC SECURITIES FUND 1. Fund: DC DYANAMIC SECURITIES FUND 2. Issuing Organization: DRAGON CAPITAL VIETFUND MANAGEMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY (DCVFM)
Đấu giá mới nhất
DC DYANAMIC SECURITIES FUND
1. Fund: DC DYANAMIC SECURITIES FUND
2. Issuing Organization: DRAGON CAPITAL VIETFUND MANAGEMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY (DCVFM)
- Establishment License: No. 88/GPĐC granted by the SSC dated December 20, 2020.
- Address: Unit 1701-04, 17th Floor, Melinh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
- Tel: (84.8) 3825 1488 Fax: (84.8) 3825 1489
3. Custodian Bank: Standard Chartered Bank
4. Fund Type and Operation Term:
DCDS is a public closed-end securities investment fund managed by DCVFM throughout its operation term, unless it is transferred to be managed by another fund management company or pre-maturely dissolved subject to the decision of the General Meeting of Investors.
Operation term of DCDS is not limited and valid from the date the Fund receives its license from the SSC
5. Investment objectives/strategy
DCDS’s strategy is active management in a balanced and diversified portfolio of equity, convertible and fixed income securities (including but not limited to Vietnamese Government bonds, government guaranteed bonds, municipal bonds, corporate bonds in accordance with Vietnamese law...), commercial notes and money market instruments. To the extent that the value of convertible securities can be attributed to their debt characteristics, they will be treated as debt securities for purposes of this investment policy. In normal market condition, the Fund would hold approximately approximately 20% of net asset value (NAV) in fixed income and cash, and 80% of NAV in stocks of companies operating in Vietnam. The targeting investments are growth stocks among large and mid-sized market capitalization stocks. The Fund may from time to time changes the weight of equity and fixed-income investments to +/-10% NAV versus its targeted allocation to get an optimal asset mix in consideration of changing in economic, market conditions.