VEOF was established and managed by VinaWealth Fund Management Joint Stock Company to provide investors with new investment form - open fund. VEOF focuses
Đấu giá mới nhất
VEOF was established and managed by VinaWealth Fund Management Joint Stock Company to provide investors with new investment form - open fund. VEOF focuses on investing in stocks listed on the Vietnam Stock Exchange. VEOF encourages investors to hold long-term fund certificates to create sustainable return value in the future, so VEOF is very suitable for long-term financial investors.
Investment opportunities with certain risks.
1. Name of the fund: VinaCapital Group
2. Custodian bank: HSBC (Việt Nam)
3. Fund Type and Operation Term
- Name: VEOF
- Type: Open-ended Fund with unlimited term
- Minimum initial subscriptions: VND 5,000,000 (five million dong)
- Par value: VND10,000 per Unit (during IPO only)
- Number of Fund units to be offered: unlimitted
4. Investment Strategy: VEOF has been developed to achieve investment objectives based on analyzing, evaluating macroeconomic factors, market factors, economic period The investment strategy of VEOF includes, but is not limited to: (1) large capitalization stocks that represent the industry in the economy; (2) shares where there is particular interest of the foreign investor but restricted because of the maximum foreign ownership; (3) stocks are being undervalued; (4) high-yield, stable stocks.
Different stages will have different investment opportunities and the investment strategy will change accordingly so as not to miss the opportunity to increase profits for the fund. The Fund Management Company and its fund manager must comply with the investment restrictions and investment policies stipulated in the Charter of VEOF.
In order to get more information, please kindly call SSI Contact Center 1900545471/ 02839141678 press 19 or direct through Branches or Transaction Office.