Vina Wealth Bond Investment Fund (VFF) was established by VinaCapital Group with the expectation of providing an investment product that could provide
Đấu giá mới nhất
Vina Wealth Bond Investment Fund (VFF) was established by VinaCapital Group with the expectation of providing an investment product that could provide VFF Fund's investor with a higher return than the interest rate of average monthly term deposits announced by HSBC at the beginning of each month. VFF aims to maximize its return on investment including interest and capital growth primarily through its portfolio of fixed income and fixed income securities (issued by the Government, Government agencies, money markets, corporate bonds and valuable papers. Maximize the strengths of the VinaCapital Group and experienced bond investment professionals to capture investment opportunities, apply a tighter analysis approach to find the best investment opportunities with certain risks.
1. Name of the fund: VinaCapital Group
2. Custodian bank: HSBC (Việt Nam)
3. Fund Type and Operation Term
- Name: Vina Wealth Bond Investment Fund (VFF)
- Type: Open-ended Fund with unlimited term
- Minimum initial subscriptions: VND 5,000,000 (five million dong)
- Par value: VND10,000 per Unit (during IPO only)
- Number of Fund units to be offered: unlimitted
In order to get more information, please kindly call SSI Contact Center 1900545471/ 02839141678 press 19 or direct through Branches or Transaction Office.