Security Administrator (IT)
1. Execute, enforce, and improve the security policy of the organization. 2. End User Computing Security Protection: - Ensure the latest patch and
- Ha Noi
- Code: CNTT12
- Job Position: Information Technology
1. Execute, enforce, and improve the security policy of the organization.
2. End User Computing Security Protection:
- Ensure the latest patch and virus definition installed into the software.
- Detect and monitor virus threat, spam threat in email communication.
- Analyze, configure, enhance and monitor the Data Lost Protection facilities.
3. Data Center Facilities Security Protection
- Analyze, configure, enhance and monitor security subjects in servers (i.e. windows, Linux, and AIX).
- Monitor, analyze and improve the facility on cyber-attack protection.
- Work with the Network Administrator to determine any weakness on network zoning, router and firewall configuration.
4. Documentation & Version Control:
- Document the detail security configuration of the each component as well as its historical changes becoming part of the IT Architecture Dossier.
- Prepare the documents keep the latest and historical information of the facilities becoming part of the inventory control of the department.
- Maintain the configuration document for each facility keeping the latest security configuration parameter, historical changes on parameters in each device, and the method of changing the parameter becoming part of the Configuration Control and Version Control within the department.
- Prepare the operation guide related to security for each facility.
- University degree in IT, Computer Mathematics or related subjects.
- Certificate on server administration included Microsoft Servers, clusters, domain controller… Proper certificates are an advantage (i.e. CCSP, GSEC, ISO27000, etc)
- Minimum 4 years IT working experience, at least 2 years in Security Administrator role.
- Must have sufficient knowledge and experience at least in 3 of the below subjects: Server security, Network security, Data lost protection, Anti-virus, Anti-spam, Cyber-attack, End-user device protection.
- Rich understanding of security aspects in virtualization.
- Solid experience in handling security issues in windows environments particularly on servers level.
- Experience using and mentoring on the use of MS Project and MS Project.