IT Project Manager
1. Project Planning/Management: - Work with stakeholders and vendor to define the reasonable project plan with proper resource assignment. - Work with
- Ha Noi
- Code: CNTT10
- Job Position: Information Technology
1. Project Planning/Management:
- Work with stakeholders and vendor to define the reasonable project plan with proper
- Work with third party systems for integration.
- Define the integration plan/test plan as well as the cost/resource required for integration.
2. Resource Management:
- Ensure the resources of project are distributed effectively.
3. Quality & Risk Management:
- Ensure the delivery of the project is up to the quality standard.
- Determine the project risks and find the resolution.
4. Users & Vendor Management
- Ensure the user-requirements fully implemented in the project.
- Ensure stakeholders and key users understand the status of project and fully aware of the
progress of the project.
- Close monitor the implementation of vendor following the project schedule.
5. Change Control:
- Regular communicate with users to determine any change on user requirement and proper
reflect the changes to the vendor.
- Communicate with the project committee for any changes and obtain consent for applying
- Minimum 7 years Business Analysis experience included 2 years in project management experience.
- Fully understanding of SDLC and ITIL.
- Experience on finance system and at least one of these is a must: Product Retail, Product
Distribution, Warehouse Management.
- Experience directly managing IT projects with budgets exceeding 1 million USD.
- Experience leading / managing PMO services and functions supporting IT Projects.
- Extensive business analysis experience on deriving the project requirements.
- Experience using and mentoring on the use of MS Project and MS Project.
- Knowledge on unix, database included DB2, Oracle, and/or Informix.