- The candidate should be the proxy Product Owner for the Team, leading the activitties of grooming and maitaining the product backlog - Contribute to
- Ho Chi Minh
- Code: 2021.TD220
- Job Position:
- The candidate should be the proxy Product Owner for the Team, leading the activitties of grooming and maitaining the product backlog
- Contribute to backlog management, prioritization within the team
- Prepare user sroties to agree with the teams
- Participate in features validation, ensure proposal, estimation adn scope for a feature is completed
- Contribute towards release planning and release signoffs
- Performing desk checks with the teams
- Adhere to organization guidlines and process
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion
- Faciliating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution when discussing issues across squads
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field or an MBA
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role, good financial knowledge is an advantage.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with MS Project, JIRA/Confluence, and similar tools
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for project management
- A proven record of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Possess strong problem solving, analytical skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritize accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, troubleshoot, and problem
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Highly competitive remuneration package: Attractive monthly salary, 13th month salary, KPIs bonus, Public holiday bonus,...
- Premium AON healthcare insurane and full labor insurance
- 12 days Annual leave + 2 days sick leave with full paid
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Joining the leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga....
- Fully sponsored training to build your career
- 5-Day Workweek
- Professional, open minded and supportive working enviroment