1. System Testing - Prepare and verify the test data fitting the test cases. - Work with infrastructure & to confirm the readiness of the environment
- Ha Noi
- Code: 2020.TD19
- Job Position: Information Technology
1. System Testing
- Prepare and verify the test data fitting the test cases.
- Work with infrastructure & to confirm the readiness of the environment for the execution of the test.
- Review and confirm the version of the test script matching to the version of the system for testing.
- Perform the test. If it is manual test, execute the test script manually. If it is automated test, trigger the test in the automation system.
- Determine the test result and prepare the report.
- Work with the QA Manager to prepare the trend analysis for the quality improvement of vendor/in-house development teams.
2. Test Scripting.
- Work together with the QA analyst to define the script for test case, data requirement for the test case, and environment requirement for the test case.
- Pilot test the script to determine its effectiveness.
3. Test Automation
- Work with the QA Engineer to verify the steps in automation being the same as the manual script for test cases.
- Confirm the effectiveness of the report from the Test Automation System.
- University or college degree in IT, Computer Mathematics or related subjects.
- Minimum 3 years experience majority quality assurance testing.
- Understanding about the scripting for manual test as well as automated test.
- Experience on finance system and securities trading system is a must.
- Experience on writing test report.
- Business analysis experience on deriving the project requirements is an advantage.
- Experience using SQL access data for testing, preparing test data.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skill.
- Reading technical documents in English good, basic communication.