The Fund's investment objective is to optimize returns for investors on the basis of exploiting investment opportunities in fixed income instruments.
- Stable: The Fund's investment strategy focuses 100% on fixed income assets including: Deposits and certificates of deposit of banks, reputable financial companies, and corporate bonds.
- Risk Limit: The Fund does not invest in highly volatile assets such as stocks, futures contracts, options, etc.
- Reasonable allocation: The majority of assets are invested in deposits, certificates of deposits of banks and reputable financial companies, and the rest is invested in bonds issued by enterprises, Vietnam's leading economic delegation with strict terms of collateral, payment guarantee or redemption commitment. Most of the bonds must satisfy the conditions to be listed on the HSX, HNX
- Diversification: Investment sectors include: financial banking, energy, retail, minerals and real estate.
- Thorough analysis: Investment Fund actively bases on general analysis of macro, actual operations of industries and detailed evaluation of business results of each enterprise. Bonds are screened, considered about the conditions of income and collateral to satisfy the requirements of safe and effective investment.
The Fund shall invest of at least 80% its total net assets in T-bills, bonds, valuable papers and other fixed-income instruments. Duration of the bond portfolio will be average duration of asset group for long-term investment objectives and asset group for short-term investment objectives and better liquidity.
Prior to making investment decisions, Investor should thoroughly read and understand the Fund Prospectus, Fund Charter and other related documents, consider risks associated with investing in the fund and transaction fees to which Investor is liable.