[Important notice]: Re-Open direct counter services at Ha Noi Branch
Dear Valued Customers & Partners, Based on the current pandemic situation as well as recommendations given by the Ministry of Health,
Dear Valued Customers & Partners,
Based on the current pandemic situation as well as recommendations given by the Ministry of Health, SSI Securities Corporation continues to highly recommend Customers and Partners to use our Online Trading System on our website and mobile apps.
At the same time, SSI also strengthened the pandemic prevention within the Company, further raised awareness of anti-pandemic for all employees, not being subjective or underestimated pandemic developments, but also ensured the benefits for Investors, and welcome Customers and Partners to direct transactions in the safest and most attentive state. Therefore, starting from 8am, 23th February 2021, SSI:
- Resume business as per normal at the Ha Noi Branch - No. 1C Ngo Quyen, Ly Thai To Ward, Hoan Kiem District, City. Hanoi.
- Temporarily stop serving direct customers at Hai Phong branch - 22 Ly Tu Trong, Hong Bang District, Hai Phong City according to Document No. 09 / CT-UBND dated 22/2/2021 implementing social distancing to prevent pandemic issued by People's Committee of Hai Phong City.
- Therefore, except for Hai Phong Branch, Head Office and other branches/ transaction offices of SSI throughout country have all welcomed Customers and Partners to direct transactions. Please click here to see the branches/transaction offices information.
When visiting our branches/offices, kindly follow our health and safety guide: wear mask, wash your hands, perform temperature check at the entrance of branches/ offices and no handshake. Comply with the 5K principle: Khau trang (Facemask) – Khu khuan (Disinfection) – Khoang cach (Keeping distance) – Khong tap trung dong nguoi (No gathering) – Khai bao y te (Medical declaration).
For online trading, our Customers and Partners please follow the below guideline:
• To sign up for Online Trading services, please click here
• For quick money transfer to your trading account at SSI, please follow our guideline here (Here are 7 banks with direct connection with SSI: ACB, BIDV, Sacombank, Vietcombank, Techcombank, Vietinbank, MBBank)
• For Mobile Trading, please download our SSI Mobile trading app at https://apple.co/2WofySY (for SSI Mobile Trading guideline, click here) OR download our SSI iBoard for iOS at https://apple.co/38VyF9D and Android at http://bit.ly/2wk29kn (SSI iBoard download guideline, click here).
For assistance, please call the company hotline at 1900545471 or contact by phone/email to the staff currently in charge of your transactions/accounts.
Thank you for your continued support and service of SSI. We will continue to monitor this situation and provide you with updates as needed.