- 12/2020 : SSI was honored to receive the noble title "Hero of Labor" during the Renovation period, awarded by the Party and State. SSI was also the first private securities company to be awarded this noble title.
- 06/2020 :
SSI is the first and only securities company that pioneering to organize the Annual General Meeting of Shareholder 2020 in form of online format which also demonstrating the effort to increase benefit of Shareholders.
- 02/2020 : Charter capital was raised to VND 6.029.456.130.000
- 01/2020 : Charter capital was raised to VND 5.200.636.840.000
- 10/2019 :
SSI opened Le Van Luong Transaction Office at Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi
- 06/2019 : SSI opened Le Loi Transaction Office at District 1, Hochiminh City
- 12/2018 : SSI changed the Company name from “Saigon Securities Inc.” to “SSI Securities Corporation”Charter capital was raised to VND 5,100,636,840,000
- 08/2018 : SSI opened Cach Mang Thang Tam Transaction Office at District 3, Hochiminh City
- 06/2018 : SSI’s network continues to be expanded with Nguyen Huu Canh Transaction Office at Binh Thanh District, Hochiminh City
- 01/2018 : Charter capital was raised to VND 5,000,636,840,000
- 10/2017 : The 4th “Gateway to Vietnam” Conference themed “Capital market - A new driver for Vietnam’s economic growth” was organized with participation of various high-profile guest speakers from prestigious institutions such as International Finance Corporation (IFC), McKinsey & Company, MSCI, Ernst & Young…; and nearly 200 representatives from domestic and international investment funds and more than 20 potential leading companies
- 09/2017 : For network expansion strategy, SSI opened 2 new transaction offices in Hochiminh City: Nguyen Van Cu Transaction Office and Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Transaction Office, both locate at District 1
- 01/2017 : Charter capital was raised to VND 4,900,636,840,000
- 04/2016 : Tran Binh Trong Transaction Office was renamed to Tran Hung Dao Transaction Office with new address on 10th floor, Capital Tower, 109 Tran Hung Dao Street, Cua Nam Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Also in this month, Nguyen Chi Thanh Transaction Office was opened at Dong Da District, Hanoi that helps SSI to serve more investors in Northern region.
- 12/2015 : Charter capital was raised to VND 4,800,636,840,000
- 09/2015 : SSI became the first company that completed all required procedures to officially lift its limit of foreign ownership up to 100%
- 03/2015 : SSI continued to expand network by opening Pham Ngoc Thach Transaction Office at District 3, Hochiminh City
- 09/2014 : ANZ divested and no longer a strategic shareholder of SSI
The 3rd “Gateway to Vietnam” Conference themed “Search for new investment opportunities in Vietnam” was organized with the participation of 400 investment funds, 30 companies and 18 speakers. The conference introduced to investors the new investment trend such as state enterprises equitization, swap portfolio funds ...
- 03/2013 : Charter capital was raised to VND 3,537,949,420,000
- 01/2012 : Charter capital was raised to VND 3,526,117,420,000
- 06/2011 : The next location in SSI’s network was Tran Binh Trong Transaction Office at Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- 11/2010 : The 2nd “Gateway to Vietnam” Conference was organized, which attracted more than 600 institutional investors
- 09/2010 : To enlarge Northern network, SSI opened My Dinh Branch at Tu Liem District, Hanoi
- 05/2010 : Charter capital was raised to VND 3,511,117,420,000
- 12/2009 : SSI’s network expansion strategy continued by opening Nha Trang Branch Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province
- 11/2009 : “Gateway to Vietnam” Conference, co-hosted by SSI and Euromoney, successfully introduced to hundreds of local, and foreign investors, investment opportunities in Vietnam
- 09/2009 : SSI officially changed its branding with new look and vision
- 07/2009 : SSI Asset Management Limited Company became the first company to have a license to invest outside of Vietnam
- 01/2009 : Charter capital was raised to VND 1,533,334,710,000
- 06/2008 : Daiwa became Strategic Shareholder of SSI
- 05/2008 : To expand network in Southern region, SSI opened Vung Tau Branch at Vung Tau City, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province
- 04/2008 : Charter capital was raised to VND 1,366,666,710,000
- 10/2007 : SSI was officially listed on the Ho Chi Minh City Trading Center (now known as Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange)
- 08/2007 : SSI Asset Management (SSIAM), a subsidiary of SSI, was founded
- 07/2007 : Charter capital was raised to VND 799,999,170,000
ANZ became Strategic Shareholder of SSI
- 04/2007 : With rapid growth, SSI opened 2 new branches: Nguyen Cong Tru Branch at District 1, Hochiminh City and Hai Phong Branch at Hong Bang District, Hai Phong City
- 12/2006 : SSI’s stock was listed on the Hanoi Securities Trading Center (now known as Hanoi Stock Exchange)
- 11/2006 : Successfully advised the issuance of the first convertible bond in the Vietnamese Stock Market of SSI
- 09/2006 : Charter capital was raised to VND 500,000,000,000
- 06/2005 : Charter capital was raised to VND 52,000,000,000 with 6 main operations: Investment Advisory, Brokerage Services, Principal Investment, Securities Depository and Investment Portfolio Management, Underwriting Service.
- 04/2004 : Charter capital was raised to VND 23,000,000,000
- 07/2002 : SSI opened Hanoi Branch - the first location in Northern region. This is a great milestone of our development.
- 07/2001 : Charter capital was raised to VND 20,000,000,000 with 4 main operations: Investment Advisory, Brokerage Services, Principal Investment & Securities Depository
- 12/1999 : SSI was founded with its head office based in Hochiminh City. Initial charter capital was VND 6,000,000,000