1. Business Analysis - Provide consultation to user departments on how to utilize the technology advantage on job automation and/or revenue driver.
- Ha Noi
- Code: BA01
- Job Position: Information Technology
1. Business Analysis
- Provide consultation to user departments on how to utilize the technology advantage on job automation and/or revenue driver.
- Such requests can be for existing business operations, technology setup. It can also be for proposal on business enhancement, and potential product development. Advice or alternative solution shall also be provided
- Work with stakeholders/key end-users to define the detail business requirement.
- Prepare the corresponding documents for the result of business analysis.
2. Documentation & Communication
- Prepare user requirement, workflow, corresponding business process flow, data requirement, for the development of systems or business processes.
- Prepare the proposal on business enhancement as well as potential product development.
- Discuss/communicate with key users/stakeholders to ensure the requirements fully documented and communicated properly.
3. Data Analysis
- Determine the requirement on data analysis to obtain solid proof on
- Perform analysis on the result and provide the justifiable conclusion.
4. Program Rollout
- Assist program manager/project manager new product/service. Such assistance may include project operations - training and coaching to user on how to use the application system, participating in User Acceptance Tes, etc.
- Program rollout may involve the study on profit and loss analysis, cost control, etc.
- Minimum 4 years business analysis experience, understanding of
- UML experience and knowledge on the operation of an advantage.
- Experience identifying, managing project risks on large, complex projects.
- Solid experience on project documentation, defining workflow, business process development, alternatives analysis, risk assessment, and recommendation.
- Experience leading / managing PMO services and functions supporting IT Projects.
- Experience using and the use of MS Project and MS Project.
- Knowledge general system architecture.
- Reading technical documents in English good, basic communication