EASTSPRING INVESTMENTS VIETNAM NAVIGATOR FUND Name: In Vietnamese: Quỹ Đầu Tư Năng Động Eastspring Investments Việt Nam In English: Eastspring
Đấu giá mới nhất
EASTSPRING INVESTMENTS VIETNAM NAVIGATOR FUND
- In Vietnamese: Quỹ Đầu Tư Năng Động Eastspring Investments Việt Nam
- In English: Eastspring Investments Vietnam Navigator Fund
- Abbreviate: ENF
- Eastspring Investment Fund Management Limited Liability Company
- Headquarter: 23rdFloor, Saigon Trade Center Tower, 37 Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, -District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tel: (84) 28-39102848 Fax: (84) 28-39102145
- Nature and operational term of the Fund: Open-ended fund with unlimited term.
- Organisation and principles: the Fund shall be run by the Fund Management Company under the supervision of the General Meeting of Investors, the Fund Representative Board and the Supervisory Bank. Investors’ liability limitation is within the investment amount paid by Investors for the Fund Certificates held by them.
- Investment objectives: Objective of the Fund is to deliver capital appreciation through exposure to multiple asset classes. The Fund aims, through dynamic asset allocation, to provide participation in equity upside when stock markets are performing well, while having a softening effect when stock markets are not performing well.
- Investment strategy: the investment strategies of the Fund are “strategic assets allocation” and “Target Assets selection”. The Fund will apply the dynamic strategic assets allocation and aims to exploit changes of the macro economy and market dynamics in order to preserve capital and take opportunity to gain potential profits when possible. Specifically, the asset allocation of the Fund will mainly be as follows:
- Stocks 0-100%: Local listed equities in HOSE & HNX
- Bonds 0-100%: Local Government bonds, local government guaranteed bonds, local treasury bills, local corporate bonds and local convertible bonds in Vietnam.
- Cash 0-49%: Local money market investment and bank deposit.
In order to get more information, please kindly call SSI Contact Center 1900545471/ 02839141678 press 19 or direct through Branches or Transaction Office.