SSI Web Trading for derivatives market user guide
Đấu giá mới nhất
There are two ways of viewing Price Board:
- Price and information of derivatives instruments updated realtime on the trading session
- Add/remove private derivatives portfolio
- Add/remove derivatives instruments on your favorite list
Add/remove private derivatives portfolio into the price board
- To build your own portfolio to follow the price board effectively, move mouse to the menu "Favorites", fill name of your portfolio and click "Add" button
- To remove any created favorite list, move mouse to the menu “favorites" -> Choose the portfolio that you intend to remove, and click “X”
Add/remove derivatives instruments into "My favorites"
Option 1: Move mouse to the menu "Favorites", choose the name of your private portfolio, enter the code in the field "Series ID", press "Enter" or "Add" button
Option 2: Click on the menu “My Favorites”, the screen will appear as below:
- Click on "VN30", "HNX30" or "Bond", select derivatives instruments and click “Save”
- Click on the letters on the screen to add new derivatives instruments. The system will automatically check the derivatives instruments which contain selected letters, and then click on “Save" button to display the selected derivatives instruments on the price board
- Click "X" to close the screen
- Double click to move the row to the top of the price board
- Remove a derivatives instrument from the price board by clicking on the icon "X"
- Move mouse to derivatives instruments on the price board to see information of its expiry date
SSI launches the Chart- Technical Analysis for customers to provide more utilities and increase the efficiency on Web Trading for derivatives.
Customer can access the screen of technical analysis chart by one of the following ways:
- Click on tab “Trading” then choose “Technical Chart”
- Click on any derivatives code on price list, then click to choose tab “Technical Chart”
- At the price list screen, click to choose tab “Technical Chart”
There are many different ways to place buy/sell orders:
- Click on the menu “Trading” and choose “Place order”
- Click on the option at the bottom right of any screen
- Click on any price of any derivatives instrument on price board, the system will show place order entry which filled series ID equivalent to the row of derivatives code that you have chosen
- Click on the icon on the main interface to view price board under Card type, choose derivatives instrument -> fill the Volume and click Sell or Buy as appropriate. The order entry screen will be displayed at the current highest Buy price (for Sell order) or the current lowest Sell price (for Buy order)
The steps are as follow:
Step 1: Fill in the blanks with order information
- Click on the tab “Information”,
- Click on the tab “Status", your five latest placed orders will be shown on the screen
Step 2: Confirm order
- Click on "Buy" or "Sell" as appropriate to place the order into the market. The screen of order confirmation will appear as below:
- Click on "Confirm" to send the order into the system or "Close" to return to the order entry screen without placing the order
- Once order is confirmed, the system will show the notification: Your order has been received. Please view the order status. You can click on “view the order status” to check all placed orders
SSI has just launched a quick placing order function for derivatives trading to save time and increase the efficiency of the process.
Customers can place orders more quickly by one of the following ways:
- Click on the button at the bottom right corner of any screen pages.
- Click on the button on the top right corner of the price board.
Quick order screen appears, you can select the Series ID you want to trade, prices are automatically updated in real time, with the bid price is the lowest selling one and the ask price is the highest buying one of this Series ID. The volume has been entered and saved on the system so customers can decide when to sell or buy at their expected price.
The 1-Click order steps are follows:
Step 1. Fill in the blanks with order information (set up one time only)
- Enter Series ID, Volume and click on the button Save volume beside to save information.
- Uncheck the box Order Confirmation at the bottom right corner of the order screen.
After unchecking the box, the screen will show a warning pop-up as follow:
Customers press button Confirm to skip order confirmation step for the next orders.
- Choose Buy with the lowest selling price or Sell with the highest purchase price of the selected Series ID at that time.
- Enter PIN code, Click on Save PIN code then Confirm to transfer the order to system.
After that, system will show the notification “Your order has been received. Please view the order status”.
You can click on Orders status to check all placed orders or view the most recent orders on the quick orders screen below.
Step 2: Place orders continuously with 1 - click function.
After setting all order information in Step 1, for the next orders, customers only have to choose “Buy/Sell” to send orders into the market automatically without order confirmation step.
- For those who want to check the order information before sending it into the market, please recheck the box to add order confirmation step for the next orders.
- In the order process, customers can enter Spread to increase order matching probability. It will be saved automatically when you open the quick order screen
- Buy Order: Bid price = Lowest selling price (real time) + Spread
- Sell Order: Ask price = Highest buying price (real time) - Spread
- You can alternately choose the symbol / or symbol on the top right corner of price list to switch between the two screens: normal price list and card price.
QUICK ORDERS STATUS
After placing orders successfully, your orders will appear on the quick orders status screen below
You can select the icon to move the orders status screen up or down and select the icon to hide or show quick orders status screen.
This function allows customers to confirm orders placed by SSI broker staffs on Web Trading for derivatives.
Steps to Confirm orders:
Step 1: Customers access screen Portfolio Management -> Order History/ Order Confirmation -> Choose the confirmation period and click on button “View”:
Step 2: Choose orders to confirm
- Customers can choose one or multiple orders to confirm at the same time.
- The system allows customer to confirm maximum 1 orders/page.
Step 3: Confirm the selected orders
- After checking all information, Customers choose “Confirm”, then enter PIN/Token code in to send request to system. You can also choose “Close” to stop confirming orders.
- Confirmed orders will be moved to the status “Signed”. Customers can view orders in the past by changing the item "Status”.