Đấu giá mới nhất
Article 1: Term definition
- “E-Trading” is the transactions related to securities, money in the Client’s securities trading account opened at The Securities Company, which are performed in accordance with the Services; and through electronic means including without limitation, telephone, fax, internet, SMS messages, email, web-chat and electronic others.
- "E-Trading Service” is the services provided by the Securities Company for the Clients at certain time for the Client’s E-Trading performance purpose.
- “System” is the system built by the Securities Company for E-Trading performance including software programs, utilities, applications which are installed at https://webtrading.ssi.com.vn... belonging to https://www.ssi.com.vn or the system of telephone, fax of the Securities Company.
- “Logging password” is the password to verify the Clients when they access the system.
- “Trading password” is the password which is used to confirm before performing a transaction. There are two kinds of trading password:
- One-time password (OTP): which is valid for only one transaction at one certain time for a certain Client and will automatically disappear within a certain period.
- PIN code: which is established by the Client and will be effective until being changed by the Client.
- “Electronic record” is data related to performing the Client’s securities, money transactions, which is created, generated, received and stored when E-Trading service is used and/or performed.
Article 2: Content of agreement
- The Securities Company agrees to provide, and the Client agrees to use E-Trading Service.
- The Securities Company shall regulate and/or amend the detailed content of the Service which is deemed reasonable at its sole discretion from time to time and publicized these contents on the official website of the Securities Company.
- The Client has the right to register for E-Trading service, and other services which are currently provided or will be provided by the Securities Company in the future from time to time. Upon the registration completion, the Client may use these Services and shall be deemed to accept terms and conditions assigned to services registered by the Client.
- The Securities Company’s E-Trading Service provision and the Client’s use of E-Trading Service and/or E-Trading performance are bound by the terms and conditions of Account Opening Agreement, related undertakings which the Client has signed with the Securities Company and/or conditions, ways, detailed trading regulations which are instructed and informed directly by the Securities Company or on the website of the Securities Company.
Article 3: Time of Service supply
- The Securities Company will provide E-Trading Service continuously.
- The time of E-Trading Service supply related to securities buy/sell/cancel transactions is performed in accordance with regulations of Stock Exchange from time to time.
- The time of suspending E-Trading service supply due to amendment, maintenance and updating of the System or being requested by competence governmental offices shall be informed in advance on website, email, SMS, or other systems of the Securities Company.
Article 4: Fee
- The Security Company might define one or some service fees (“Service Fee”) when the Client uses the E-Trading Service or conducted E-Trading. For the avoidance of doubt this Service Fee is not securities brokerage charge that the Client is responsible to pay the Securities Company for each certain securities buy/sell transaction.
- Service Fee will be informed to the Client when registering to use E-Trading Service and/or perform E-Trading by the Securities Company. The Securities Company reserves the right of defining and changing content, format and level of Service Fee from time to time.
Article 5: Risks from E-Trading
There are likely risks any time in using E-Trading service and/or E-Trading performance due to the faults of the System or of any third party. The Client undertakes to accept every risk, loss or damages arising from using E-Trading Service and/or performing E-Trading, due to the faults of the System, of any third party or the Client’s acts affecting using E-Trading service and/or performing E-Trading.
Refer here for some risks of online trading.
Article 6: Disclaimer
- The Securities Company is not responsible for any mistakes or damages for following reasons:
- The Client gives late, insufficient or inexact provision of information, which causes E-Trading Services unusable and/or E-Trading unperformed.
- Mistakes of any third parties, even including the Securities Company’s partners in providing E-Trading Service.
- Faults of the System or any relevant technical means, even including the case that the System rejects to perform the Client’s E-Trading for any reason.
- The Securities Company delays in or fails to perform its duties under the terms and conditions of using E-Trading Services because of problems regarding machines, data process, media, act of God or any events which are out of its control or the results of any third parties’ fraud and fake.
- The use of E-Trading Service and/or the performance of E-Trading or the access to the information provided by E-Trading Service of the person who is authorized by the Client.
- The case that the Client lets logging username, logging password, trading password, electronic signature and/or other identity factors provided by the Security Company enables other person to make use of this information for using E-Trading Services and/or performing E-Trading or accessing to the information provided by E-Trading Services.
Article 7. The Client’s undertakings
- Client undertakes to read carefully, understand clearly and comply with the manual of using E-Trading Service and/or performing E-Trading, which are directly provided by the Securities Company or publicized on its website (“Public Instruction”). The Securities Company is not responsible for unperformed E-Trading for any reason or any damages occurred if the Client does not perform the Public Instruction in the right way.
- Trading password from PIN/CCPIN is deemed to be the Client’s electronic signature (“Electronic signature”) and Electronic record created by and/or confirmed and sent that generated with the Client’s Electronic signature has legal value as the Client’s orders requested directly and valid at the Securities Company’s trading counter (order slip, payment order, other requests concerning to Client’s account and the registration and use of services at SSI).
- Agree that any access/trading to/on the Client’s securities trading account by username with right Logging password and Trading password or other identity factors provided by the Securities Company to the Client is deemed as the Client’s access.
- Provide fully/register information related to the Client and quickly inform the Securities Company when that information is changed, be responsible for such provided information. The change is only valid after the Client receives the Securities Company’s confirmation in writing.
- Accept that all discussion sent to or from email, telephone, fax or other electronic means registered by the Client to the Securities Company are deemed to be sent to or from the Client.
- Pay full amount Services Fee, taxes, fees and charges (if any) in accordance with the regulations of the Securities Company publicly instructed from time to time.
- Be aware of and agree risks may arise out of E-Trading and the Risks Disclosure provided by the Securities Company to the Client or publicized on its website.
- Be responsible to apply any reasonable measures in order to ensure security and logicality for all kinds of machines, connection equipment, systematic software, application software, etc used by the Client to connect, access to the System to control and prevent illegal use and access to E-Trading Service.
- Agree to authorize the Securities Company to extract money from the Client’s securities trading account to pay Services Fee, taxes, fees and charges (if any) in accordance with the Securities Company’s regulations related to the Client using E-Trading Service or performing E-Trading.
- The Client undertakes and takes responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided to SSI.
- Notify the Securities Company when there is a change in the Client’s information compared to the content provided to the Securities Company. If the Securities Company does not receive a change notice from the Client when updating information, the Securities Company will be allowed to consider that the above information does not change. The Securities Company is not responsible for damages incurred because of a change in information that the Client does not notify the Securities Company.
- Client agrees that there is no limit on the quantity and duration of receiving information from the Securities Company in the form of receiving information registered by the Client.
- When signing or authorizing the other person to perform E-Trading on the Client’s Securities trading account, the Client is deemed to have carefully considered the authorization and is completely responsible for E-Trading performed by such authorized person.
Article 8: The Securities Company’s undertakings
- The company has no undertakings, assurance or priority of transition and of successful performance for any E-Trading of any Client when using E-Trading Service and/or performs E-Trading.
- For E-Trading that the Securities Company discovers under its control doubtable signs, unusual, invalid, the Securities Company can reject to perform or must verify, check again before performing.
- Manage information related to the Client’s trading performance in compliance with the laws.
- Supply, instruct and support the Client to use E-Trading Services and/or perform E-Trading, publicize applied Service Fee levels.
- Inform the Client in advance in the case of interruption, temporary interruption, change/amendment/replacement of a part or all E-Trading Services; change the terms and conditions to comply with the laws.
- Instruct and support technical problems arises when the Client uses E-Trading Services and/or performs E-Trading. Regularly update new versions of the System to the Client (if any).
- Store Electronic record related to the Client’s E-Trading performance in accordance with the law and ensures these documents accessible and usable for reference in necessary cases.
- Promptly inform in reasonable time on the Securities Company’s website and at its orders receiving agents, branches and head office and endeavor in short time to repair problems in transition or systematic faults causing E-Trading unperformed for the Client to timely perform securities trading through tellers or brokers of the Securities Company.
- Compensate for damages in accordance with the laws due to the Securities Company’s faults by law.
Article 9: General terms
- The case that the Client registers and uses E-Trading service does not waive the Client’s rights and duties stipulated in the Securities trading account opening agreement, related undertakings which the Client has signed with the Securities Company and/or concrete conditions of trading ways instructed and publicized by the Securities Company.
- Registering to use E-Trading Service does not waive the Client’s right of securities trading performance through using other services which the Client has registered with the Securities Company.
- The Client should directly and frequently check Securities trading account balance and status and keeps the Securities Company informed without delay of mistakes arising from the process of using E-Trading Service and/or performing E-Trading.
Article 10: Information collection
The Securities Company has the right to collect all information provided directly or indirectly by the Client when accessing the website and Systems of the Securities Company. The client’s information collected by the Securities Company includes but not limited to the following information:
- Client identification information including name/full name, gender, type, image, date of birth, date of establishment, address, phone number, account, career, financial information, field of operation, password and other information provided by the Client.
- Data collected from Client’s access to the Securities Company’s website and/or information systems, including information about the device used, operating system, type of browser, IP address, language, date and time of connection/access to the website, app usage statistics, location, and other information.
- Information about the Client’s transactions, including transaction data, transaction history, payment account information, and other information which the Securities Company must collect in accordance with the provisions of the law and/or the Securities Company’s terms and conditions of service.
- Marketing data: Information about customer interest in advertising, cookie data, clickstream data, reaction to direct marketing, and opting out of direct marketing.