Đấu giá mới nhất
Article 1: Term definition
- “DMA” is direct market access channel that allows the Client to place orders via third party systems such as Bloomberg, ITG, Hybrid etc. without any manual interference from the Securities Company.
- “E-Trading” is the transactions related to securities, money in the Client’s securities trading account opened at The Securities Company, which are performed in accordance with the Services; and through DMA; and through electronic means including without limitation of telephone, fax, internet, SMS messages, email, web-chat and electronic others.
- "E-Trading Service” is the services provided by the Securities Company for the Clients at certain time for the Client’s E-Trading performance purpose.
- “System” is the system built by the Securities Company for E-Trading performance including software programs, utilities, applications which are installed at https://webtrading.ssi.com.vn belonging to https://www.ssi.com.vn or the system of telephone, fax of the Securities Company
- “Logging password” is the password to verify the Clients when they access the system.
- “Trading password” is the password which is used to confirm before performing a transaction. There are two kinds of trading password:
- One-time password (OTP): which is valid for only one transaction at one certain time for a certain Client and will automatically disappear within a certain period.
- PIN code: which is established by the Client and will be effective until being changed by the Client
- “Token” is a security tool provided by the Securities Company for the Client to create password (OTP) when the Client wants to use E-Trading Service and/or perform E-Trading.
- “Electronic record” is data related to performing the Client’s securities, money transactions, which is created, generated, received and stored when E-Trading service is used and/or performed.
- "Force majeure" means any events including any acts or restrictions of the Government or civil authorities, riots, wars, civil commotions, insurrections, strikes, other labor controversy and other work stagnations, unoperated or prevented utilities, epidemic diseases, fires, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis or natural disasters, and other events beyond the control of the two parties otherwise unavoidable, which prevent any party or both parties from fulfillment of all or part of these terms.
Article 2: Content of agreement
- The Securities Company agrees to provide, and the Client agrees to use E-Trading Service.
- The Securities Company will deliver Token to the Client directly or by post or by other delivery means to the Client’ s address registered at the Security Company if requested.
- The Securities Company shall regulate or govern the concrete content of the Service if reasonable at certain time and publicized these contents on the official website of the Securities Company.
- Once signing this registration, Client has the right to register for E-Trading service, and other securities services which are currently provided or will be provided by SECURITIES COMPANY in the future, according to any policy of SSI at a certain point of time. By the using our service, and execution of the E-Trading Service Registration Form above, the Client hereby agrees to all terms and conditions hereof.
- The Securities Company’s E-Trading Service provision and the Client’s use of E-Trading Service and/or E-Trading performance are bound by the terms and conditions of Account Opening Agreement, related undertakings which the Client has signed with the Securities Company and/or conditions, ways, detailed trading regulations which are instructed and informed directly by the Securities Company or on the website of the Securities Company.
Article 3: Time of Service supply
- The Securities Company will provide E-Trading Service continuously.
- The time of E-Trading Service supply related to securities buy/sell/cancel transactions is performed upon regulations of Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange/Ha Noi Stock Exchange from time to time.
- The time of suspending E-Trading service supply due to amendment, maintenance and updating of the System or being requested by competence governmental offices shall be informed in advance by the Securities Company.
Article 4: Fee
- The Security Company might define one or some service fees (“Service Fee”). For the avoidance of doubt this Service Fee is not securities brokerage charge but the Client is responsible for paying to the Securities Company for each certain securities buy/sell transaction.
- Service Fee will be informed to the Client when registering to use E-Trading Service and/or perform E-Trading by the Securities Company. The Securities Company reserves the right of defining and changing content, format and level of Service Fee from time to time.
- The Client is responsible for transportation charge, or delivery charge by post or any other transportation means if the Custom requests to be delivered Token by post or other transportation means to the registered address at the Securities Company.
Article 5: Risks from E-Trading
There are likely risks any time in using E-Trading service and/or E-Trading performance due to the faults of the System or of any third party. The Client undertakes to accept every risk arising from using E-Trading service and/or performing E-Trading, due to the faults of the System, of any third party or the Client’s acts affecting using E-Trading service and/or performing E-Trading.
Refer here for some risks of online trading
Article 6: Disclaimer
- The Securities Company is not responsible for any mistakes or damages for following reasons:
- The Client gives late, insufficient or inexact provision of information, which causes E-Trading Services unusable and/or E-Trading unperformed.
- Mistakes of any third parties, even including the Securities Company’s partners in providing E-Trading Service.
- Faults of the System or any relevant technical means, even including the case that the System rejects to perform the Client’s E-Trading for any reason.
- The Securities Company performs with delay or cannot perform its duties according to the terms and conditions of using E-Trading Services because of problems regarding machines, data process, media, act of God or any events which are out of its control or results of any third parties’ fraud and fake.
- The use of E-Trading Service and/or the performance of E-Trading or the access to E-Trading Service of the person who is authorized by the Client.
- The case that the Client lets Token mislaid, stolen, logging username, logging password, trading password, electronic signature and/or other verification factors provided by the Security Company enables other person to make use of this information for using E-Trading Services and/or performing E-Trading or accessing to the information provided by E-Trading Services.
Article 7. The Client’s undertakings
- Client undertakes to read carefully, understand clearly and comply with the manual of using E-Trading service and/or performing E-Trading, which are directly provided by the Securities Company or publicized on its website (“Public Instruction”). The Securities Company is not responsible for unperformed E-Trading for any reason or any damages if the Client does not perform Public Instruction in the right way.
- Trading password from Token/PIN/CCPIN is deemed to be the Client’s electronic signature (“Electronic signature”) and electronic record created and generated with The Client’s electronic signature has legal value as the Client’s orders requested directly and valid at the Securities Company’s trading counter (order slip, payment order, other requests concerning to Client’s account at SSI)
- Agree that any access/trading to/on the Client’s securities trading account by username with right logging password and trading password or other defining factors provided by the Securities Company to the Client is regard as the Client’s access.
- Provide fully/register information related to the Client and quickly inform the Securities Company when that information is changed, be responsible for such provided information. The change is valid just after the Client receives the Securities Company’s confirmation in writing. In case of DMA service, the Client shall also provide information of its authorized persons along with their UUID for placing order(s), the UUID can be provided by the Client to the Securities Company via emails or chat apps.
- Accept that all information or exchanges sent to or from email, telephone, fax or other electronic means registered to the Securities Company by the Client are naturally regarded as sent to or from the Client.
- Pay full amount Services Fee and other expenses in accordance with the regulations of the Securities Company publicly instructed from time to time.
- When signing or authorizing the other person to perform E-Trading on the Client’s Securities trading account, the Client naturally acknowledge to have considered carefully this authorization and is completely responsible for E-Trading performed by such authorized person.
- Be responsible to apply any reasonable measures in order to ensure security and logicality for all kinds of machines, connection equipment, systematic software, application software, used by the Client to connect, access to the System to control and prevent illegal use and access to E-Trading service.
- Agree to authorize the Securities Company to extract money from the Client’s securities trading account to pay Services Fee and/or other expenses by the Securities Company’s regulations related to the Client using E-Trading service or performing E-Trading.
Article 8: The Securities Company’s undertakings
- The company has no any undertakings, assurance or priority of transition and of successful performance for any E-Trading when the Client uses E-Trading service and/or performs E-Trading.
- For E-Trading’s transactions that the Securities Company discovers under its control invalid, unusual, doubtable signs, the Securities Company can reject to perform or must verify, check again before performing.
- Manage information related to the Client’s trading performance by law.
- Supply, instruct and support the Client to use E-Trading services and/or perform E-Trading, publicize applied Service Fee levels.
- Inform the Client in advance in the case of interruption, temporary interruption, change/repair/replacement of a part or all E-Trading services; change the terms and conditions of this Annex in accordance with legal regulations.
- Instruct and support technical problems when the Client uses E-Trading services and/or performs E-Trading. Regularly update new versions of the System to the Client (if any).
- Store Electronic record related to the Client’s E-Trading performance by law and ensures these documents accessible and usable for reference in necessary cases.
- Inform in reasonable time on the Securities Company’s website and at its orders receiving agents, branches and head office and exert itself in short time to repair problems in transition or systematic faults causing E-Trading unperformed for the Client to timely perform securities trading through tellers or brokers of the Securities Company.
- Compensate for damages due to the Securities Company’s faults by law.
Article 9: General terms
- The case that the Client registers and uses E-Trading service does not waive the Client’s rights and duties stipulated in the Securities trading account opening agreement, related undertakings which The Client has signed with The Securities Company and/or concrete conditions of trading ways instructed and publicized by the Securities Company.
- Registering to use E-Trading service does not waive the Client’s right of securities trading performance through using other services which the Client has registered with the Securities Company.
- The Client should directly and frequently check Securities trading account status and balance and keeps the Securities Company informed without delay of mistakes arising from the process of using E-Trading service and/or performing E-Trading.