TOTAL ASSET & PORTFOLIO PERFOMANCE
TOTAL ASSET & PORTFOLIO PERFORMANCE FEATURE Access Guide 1. Login iBoard Web > Select Accocunt Management > Select Total Asset & Portfolio
Đấu giá mới nhất
TOTAL ASSET & PORTFOLIO PERFORMANCE FEATURE
1. Login iBoard Web > Select Accocunt Management > Select Total Asset & Portfolio Performance
2. Select the account you want to look up information for, or select "All" to see a summary of your account's asset information
Display net asset value, total assets of the current day compared to the previous day, and track portfolio profit/loss spreads over time
- Net asset value (NAV): Is the value of real assets of customers after deducting debts, calculated as Total assets – Total liabilities.
- Total asset value (TAV): Is the total value of assets in the account, including money, securities, S-BOND value and the value of customer deposits.
- Profit/Loss: Information on the fluctuation of the net asset value of the account at present after deducting the total amount of deposits and withdrawals of the account (including internal transfers, bank transfers) compared to other timeline: 1 day, 1 month, 1 year and from the beginning of the year to the present (YTD).
Display detailed asset structure allocation, portfolio structure allocation by proportion (%) in a pie chart:
- Asset structure: Shows the proportion (%) of holdings of money assets, securities (stocks, bonds, SBONDS), deposits (S-Savings, SON, S-Notes)
- Portfolio structure: Displays the proportion (%) of each stock in the account’s portfolio.
Display asset details of the underlying securities account:
Derivatives asset details
Display asset details of the derivatives securities account:
Portfolio performance and P/L history
- Portfolio performance: The graph shows the profit margin of the account, VNIndex and the interested stock symbol in the lookup time period. Customers can hover over the chart to view detailed information at the lookup time.
Portfolio performance and P/L history
P/L History: The graph shows daily profit and loss of the account compared to the previous day after deducting the withdrawal amount for the day. Customers can hover over the chart to view detailed information at the lookup time.
Details of Portfolio Performance
This screen supports customer follow the fluctuations of net asset value, total profit/loss and portfolio performance in the lookup time period
Customer can filter information by account number; lookup period:
- Opening NAV (NAVt0): Net Asset Value at the beginning of the query day
- Closing NAV (NAVtn): Net Asset Value at the end of the query day
- Daily profit/loss: (Closing NAV - Opening NAV - Net Deposit/Withdrawal) of the intraday
- Accrued P/L: Accumulated profit and loss value calculated from the beginning of the query period
- Total in: Total value of payment + Total value of securities received by internal transfer
- Total out: Total value of withdrawal + Total value of securities withdrawn due to internal transfer
- Net Deposit/Withdrawal: Total in – Total out of the query period
- Total profit/loss (PnLtn): (Closing NAV – Opening NAV – Net Deposit/Withdrawal) of the query period
PnLtn= NAVtn – NAVt0 – Net Deposit/Withdrawal T0 -> Tn
- Rate of return (%): Customer's investment performance (%) is calculated according to the formula: RORtn = PnLtn /NAVt0
- Margin debt: Disbursed margin loan value of the account at the end of the day
- Margin debt/NAV (%): Customer's debt to the net asset ratio for the day= Margin debt /NAV
- This feature supports customers to look up data for the last 2 year up to the previous date of the current date. The query duration must be less than 1 year.
Shows historical information about the account's asset fluctuations over a chosen period.
- Customer selects the account which needs to view information or view all account
- Move your mouse on each day on the graph to view the asset details, the total amount of deposits withdrawn during the day.