1. Introduction of SSI E-Trading Services We, SSI Securities Corporation. Abbreviation: SSI Headquarter: 72 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District
Đấu giá mới nhất
We, SSI Securities Corporation.
- Abbreviation: SSI
- Headquarter: 72 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Telephone: (+8428) 38242897
- Fax: (+8428) 38242997
- Email: email@example.com
is licensed by the State Securities Commission of Vietnam on November 1st, 2010 to provide E-Trading Services for Clients. SSI enhances its E-trading system continuously to provide tailored services for Client as follows:
Securities Trading Service via Internet includes: SSI Web Trading, SSI Pro Trading and SSI Mobile Trading.
- SSI Web Trading
- The Client executes transactions via website without any software installation on their computers.
- Flexible authentication method: PIN or Token
- Service provides: Speedily orders, Cash advance, Money transfer, Quotation, Account statement, Margin account trading, Authorized account trading…
- SSI Pro Trading
- The Client executes transactions via the installed software on their computers.
- Authentication method: Token or PIN
- Service provides: Speedily orders, Account information, Quotation, Margin account trading, technical analysis and draw chart...
- SSI Mobile Trading
- The Client executes transactions via mobile wap or application installation on their mobile.
- Flexible authentication method: PIN or Token
- Service provides: Speedily orders, Cash advance, Money transfer, Quotation, Account statement, Margin account trading, Authorized account trading...
- Securities Trading Services via Phone with Customer Service Center: SSI Contact Center
- Include two hotline services: Speedily orders hotline: 1900545418 and Support center: 1900545471.
- Authentication method: CCPIN or Token
- Service provides: Speedily orders, Cash advance, bank transfer and internal transfer, Right stock registration/ Sell odd-lot shares
- Securities Trading Service via SMS 8079
- The Client texts message with prepared syntax following the instruction of SSI and then sends to 8079 to fulfill a check for account balance, account information, market information, a change in registered mobile phone number …
- Authentication method: Token
- Service provides: access market information and account information
- Other services that SSI may provide to Clients via internet from time to time.
2. Potential risks in E-trading services
- Even though we are committed bringing our Clients the best services and minimize possible risks, E-trading services have potential risk from failure of hardware, software and services provided by third parties, which are out of control of both SSI and Clients.
- Following are potential risks when using E-trading services:
- Technical errors in hardware and software of the System;
- The System is halted due to transmission problems;
- The computer is affected by virus and information exchange of the computer-network is halted. Client’s transaction order may be suspended, delayed, cancelled or inaccurate;
- The verification of Client may not be performed;
- The stock quotes and other stock information showed in e-trading systems may be incorrect or be delayed some seconds caused by some objective reasons
- The news and business information posted on website of SSI and e-trading systems of SSI is supplied by StoxPlus, the official news supply company of SSI;
- The possible risks of the order confirmation methods for investors.
- SSI Securities Corporation is not responsible for any risks, loss or damage arising due to:
The Client provides information slowly, mistakenly or inaccurately as a result E-Trading Services and/ or E-Trading transactions may not perform.
- Errors of any third party including but not limitation to the Company's services providers in providing E-Trading Services.
- The Client’s transaction order is revoked due to problem of the System or any related technical means may arise for any reason. .
- The Company fails to execution of Client’s transactions or perform their responsibilities in accordance with the terms and provisions using E-Trading Services due to the failure of machinery, data processing, information telecommunications, natural disaster or any event occurring beyond the control of the Company or as a result of fraud, falsification making by any third party;
E-Trading Services, E-Trading’s transactions or E-Trading Service’s information is used by Client’s authorization;
- Token, username, logging password, trading password, electronic signature and/or other Client’s identified factors provided by the Company are mislaid or stolen by any third party who causes unwanted transactions, information approaching via these factors.
4. SSI Support: Call 1900545471 - ext 29
In the event of the fact that the Client realizes unauthorized people using your password, conducting transactions illegally, call our hotline No.: 1900 545 471; Ext.: 29 immediately so that SSI will stop processing such activities and take necessary measures.