VCBF Fixed Income Fund (VCBF – FIF) Fund Name: Name of the Fund in English: VCBF Fixed Income Fund Name of the Fund in Vietnamese: Quỹ
Đấu giá mới nhất
VCBF Fixed Income Fund (VCBF – FIF)
- Fund Name:
- Name of the Fund in English: VCBF Fixed Income Fund
- Name of the Fund in Vietnamese: Quỹ Đầu Tư Trái Phiếu VCBF
- Abbreviated name: VCBF FIF
- Fund Manager:
- Vietcombank Fund Management (VCBF)
- Head Office: 15th Fl., Vietcombank Tower, 198 Tran Quang Khai Str., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Tel: (84 - 24) 3936 4540 Fax: (84 24) 3936 4542
3. Supervisory bank: Standard Chartered Bank Vietnam
4. Type and Duration of Fund: open-ended fund & unlimited
5. Trading date:
Every Wednesday (by 30/06/2022)
Every Tuesday and Thursday (From 01/07/2022).
6. Par value: VND10,000 per Unit (during IPO only)
7. Number of Fund units to be offered: unlimitted
8. Minimum limit for Intitial Subscription: VND 100,000 (one hundred thousand Vietnamese Dongs)
9. Subsequent investments: From VND VND 100,000 (one hundred thousand Vietnamese Dongs)
10. Systematic Investment Plan (SIP): the minimum amount is VND 100,000 (one hundred thousand Vietnamese Dongs)
11. Investment objective, Asset allocation and Investment strategy
- Investment objective: The Fund's main investment objective is to preserve initial capital and to generate regular income by investing in fixed income assets.
- Asset allocation:
The Fund will follow a straightforward, disciplined investment strategy seeking income.
The Fund will maintain a diversify portfolio of high quality fixed income assets, mainly Vietnam Government bonds, Government backed bonds, municipal bonds and high quality corporate bonds.
- Investment strategy:
- The Fund will invest in bonds, money market instruments, term deposits and other fixed income instruments with a weighting of 80% or more of the Fund's net asset value.
- The Fund will not purchase shares, but may exercise the right to convert bonds into shares or exercise the right to purchase shares if the right is issued with bonds but the total value of shares held by the Fund must not exceed 20% of the Fund's net asset value.
The benchmark is the rate of return of 10 (ten) year bonds issued by the Government of Vietnam. To learn more, please refer to documents about VCBF – FIF fund:
In order to get more information, please kindly call SSI Contact Center 1900545471/ 028 39141678 press 19 or direct through Branches or Transaction Office.