VCBF Midcap Growth Fund (VCBF – MGF) Fund Name: Name of the Fund in English: VCBF Midcap Growth Fund Name of the Fund in Vietnamese: Quỹ
Đấu giá mới nhất
VCBF Midcap Growth Fund (VCBF – MGF)
- Fund Name:
- Name of the Fund in English: VCBF Midcap Growth Fund
- Name of the Fund in Vietnamese: Quỹ Đầu Tư Cổ Phiếu Tăng Trưởng VCBF
- Abbreviated name: VCBF MGF
- Fund Manager:
- Vietcombank Fund Management (VCBF)
- Head Office: 15th Fl., Vietcombank Tower, 198 Tran Quang Khai Str., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Tel: (84 - 24) 3936 4540 Fax: (84 24) 3936 4542
3. Supervisory bank: Standard Chartered Bank Vietnam
4. Type and Duration of Fund: open-ended fund & unlimited
5. Trading date:
Every Wednesday (by 30/06/2022)
Every Tuesday and Thursday (From 01/07/2022).
6. Par value: VND10,000 per Unit (during IPO only)
7. Number of Fund units to be offered: unlimitted
8. Minimum limit for Intitial Subscription: VND 100,000 (one hundred thousand Vietnamese Dongs)
9. Subsequent investments: From VND 100,000 (one hundred thousand Vietnamese Dongs)
10. Investment objective, Asset allocation and Investment strategy
- Investment objective: is primarily to provide medium to long term capital appreciation.
- Asset allocation:
The Fund will primarily invest in a diversified portfolio of stocks listed on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (“HSX”) and the Ha Noi Stock Exchange (“HNX”) which have a mid market capitalization and are liquid.
The Fund follows a blend of value and growth style of investing.
The Fund will follow a bottom-up approach to selecting stocks for investment, focusing on the individual attributes of a company, and choosing companies across sectors.
- Investment strategy:
- The Fund will invest up to 100% of the Fund's total assets in listed or registered shares, or plan to list/register for trading in accordance with current regulationsIn which the majority and shares of medium-cap and high-growth companies.
The VNMIDCAP Index shall be the benchmark. To learn more, please refer to documents about VCBF – MGF fund:
In order to get more information, please kindly call SSI Contact Center 1900545471/ 028 39141678 press 19 or direct through Branches or Transaction Office.