To participate in derivatives market, investors perform the following steps: STEP 1 1.1 Open a basic securities trading account at SSI To open securities
Đấu giá mới nhất
To participate in derivatives market, investors perform the following steps:
1.1 Open a basic securities trading account at SSI
To open securities trading account, click here
1.2 Open a Derivative Trading Account (DTA) at SSI. Documents required for DTA include:
- An account opening contract for Derivatives Trading Account
- A registration form for electronic e-trading services (if any)
- An application file for registration of signature and seal specimen of the account executive (for institutions)
Note: The Account will be effective at the Exchange after 01 business day since the account opening date.
STEP 2: DERIVATIVES TRADING
2.1. Investors make a margin deposit
- Cash margin (required)
- Investor deposit cash to the DTA:
- Cash deposit at SSI's transaction counters
- Bank transfer to SSI's bank accounts as indicated by SSI in the following link
- Note: Investors have to specify the following content: "Deposit cash into DTA number [003Fxxxxxx8] [Account holder’s name]"
- Investor requests SSI to transfer the cash to the deposit to the Vietnam Depository Center (VSD):
- Transfer methods: At counter, Webtrading, Customer Service Center.
- Securities deposited as margin
- Investor transfers his/her securities from the basic securities trading account No. [003Fxxxxxx1] into DTA No. [003Fxxxxxx8]
- SSI transfers the margin securities to the Vietnam Depository Center (VSD)
- Note: the margin securities must be fall within the list that allowed for margin under applicable regulations, the ratio of margin Securities and cash margin is 20:80
2.2. Oder Placing Methods
- Order placing methods: At Counter, Webtrading, Customer Service Center.
2.3. Investor obligations
- Additional margin deposit
- Payment for loss position
- Payment at maturity.