VCBF BLUE CHIP FUND (VCBF-BCF) 1. Name of the Fund Name of the Fund in English: VCBF Blue Chip Fund Name of the Fund in Vietnamese: Quỹ Đầu
Đấu giá mới nhất
VCBF BLUE CHIP FUND (VCBF-BCF)
1. Name of the Fund
- Name of the Fund in English: VCBF Blue Chip Fund
- Name of the Fund in Vietnamese: Quỹ Đầu Tư Cổ Phiếu Hàng Đầu VCBF
- Abbreviated Name: VCBF-BCF
2. Responsible for issuance
3. Supervisory bank: Standard Chartered Vietnam
4. Nature of the Fund and Fund life: open-ended fund & unlimited
5. Trading day: every Wednesday
6. Par value: VND10,000 per Unit (during IPO only)
7. Number of Fund units to be offered: unlimitted
8. Minimum initial subscriptions: VND 5,000,000 (five million dong)
9. Investment objective, asset allocation and investment strategy
- Investment objective: The investment objective of the Fund is primarily to provide medium to long term capital appreciation.
- Asset allocation: The Blue Chip Fund will primarily invest in equities listed on the HSX or HNX with large market capitalization and good liquidity.
- Investment strategy:
- The Fund will primarily invest in a diversified portfolio of stocks listed on the HSX and HNX which have a large market capitalization and are liquid. Stocks with large market capitalization are considered as those with market capitalization larger than the hundredth largest stock listed on the HSX.
- The Fund follows a blend of value and growth style of investing.
- The Fund will follow a bottom-up approach to selecting stocks for investment, focusing on the individual attributes of a company, and choosing companies across sectors.
10. Benchmark: VN100 Index
(VN100 Index means the index of 100 largest market capitalization and high liquidity stocks on the HSX)
In order to get more information, please kindly call SSI Contact Center 1900545471/ 028 39141678 press 19 or direct through Branches or Transaction Office.