1. Description of VCBF TBF The fund has flexibility in asset allocation taking either defensive or aggressive postures depending on opportunities
Đấu giá mới nhất
The fund has flexibility in asset allocation taking either defensive or aggressive postures depending on opportunities available at various points in time. Under normal market conditions, the fund will invest 50% of its NAV in equity and 50% in high quality fixed income assets
The fund seeks long-term total return via growth of capital and current income
- Fund summary: VCB - FT TACTICAL BALANCED FUND
- Name of the Fund in English: VCB - FT Tactical Balanced Fund
- Name of the Fund in Vietnamese: Quỹ Cân Bằng Chiến Lược VCBF
- Abbreviated Name: VCBF-TBF
- Nature of the Fund: An open-ended balanced fund
- Investment objective: Total return (capital appreciation plus income)
- Asset Allocation: 50.0% ± 25.0% of the fund’s total assets shall be invested in fixed income assets and 50.0% ± 25.0% in listed stocks, mainly large market capitalization
- Benchmark: An equal weight of VN Index return and 10-year Government Bond Yield.
- Dividend Policy: Options to Payout or Reinvest
In order to get more information, please kindly call SSI Contact Center 1900545471/ 02839141678 press 19 or direct through Branches or Transaction Office.