Đấu giá mới nhất
Step 1: Log in to the SSI iBoard app, in the Account Menu → select “Settings” → “Two Factor Authentication”.
Step 2:Choose type of Two Factor Authentication: SMS OTP/Email OTP/Smart OTP
- SMS OTP: The authentication method in which OTP generated by SSI system and sent to the registered Mobile number of Client.
- Email OTP: The authentication method in which OTP generated by SSI system and sent to the registered Email of Client.
- Smart OTP: The authentication method in which OTP generated from SSI Smart OTP application which is installed on the mobile device of client. You can download Smart OTP application on Android and iOS operating systems at the following links:
Step 3: Enter PIN code and activation code to complete the registration using OTP authentication method.
- SMS OTP/Email OTP: After entering PIN code, please enter the activation code sent via the phone number or email you registered with SSI depending on the OTP method you choose to complete.
- Smart OTP: After entering PIN code, the system will send an OTP code to your registered phone number (If you do not receive it, you can choose to “Re-send”), Please use the OTP code sent by the system to enter the Activation Code on the SSI Smart OTP application to complete.
- SSI Smart OTP application supports integration for multiple accounts. In case your device has been registered for 1 account, to add a new account, please repeat the registration process to switch OTP authentication method and click the icon “+” in Smart OTP application to add new account.
- If you have downloaded the SSI Smart OTP application, click the icon “+”in the SSI Smart OTP application to enter a new activation code to reactivate the use of this authentication method.
Step 1: Log in to the SSI iBoard app, in the Account Menu → select “Settings” → Two Factor Authentication
Step 2: Select type of OTP method.
Step 3: Enter verification code of the current OTP method and verification code of the OTP method you want to convert to complete
- Convert from SMS OTP to Email OTP or from Smart OTP to SMS OTP/Email OTP: Customer enter authentication code of current OTP type → Select “Submit” → enter the authentication code of the new type of OTP → Complete.
- Convert from SMS OTP/Email OTP to Smart OTP: Customers switch from SMS OTP/Email OTP to Smart OTP will receive an activation code via SMS or Email depending on the authentication method you are using → Enter activation code into the SSI Smart OTP app to complete