Place order There are many different ways to place buy/sell orders: Click on the menu “Trading” and choose “Place order” Click on the option
Đấu giá mới nhất
There are many different ways to place buy/sell orders:
- Click on the menu “Trading” and choose “Place order”
- Click on the option at the bottom right of any screen
- Click on any price of any derivatives instrument on price board, the system will show place order entry which filled series ID equivalent to the row of derivatives code that you have chosen
- Click on the icon on the main interface to view price board under Card type, choose derivatives instrument -> fill the Volume and click Sell or Buy as appropriate. The order entry screen will be displayed at the current highest Buy price (for Sell order) or the current lowest Sell price (for Buy order)
The steps are as follow:
- Enter the series ID. Use the Tab, Enter key or mouse to move across the field
- In case you are not sure about the derivatives code, you can search by clicking on the "Series ID", enter the characters, the system will display list of derivatives instruments which contain selected characters
- Do not enter spaces and comma between the numbers. You can use a dot in the price field for index futures
- The system has an option "Save PIN code" that helps you not to re-enter your PIN until you escape the system and so that you can place orders more quickly. The function “Save PIN code” wills no longer work once you exit the system and it must be reselected in the following logins.
- You can view quick information of the watching derivatives instrument at the bottom of the place order entry by the two following choices:
- Click on the tab “Information”
- Click on the tab “Status", your five latest placed orders will be shown on the screen
- Click on "Buy" or "Sell" as appropriate to place the order into the market. The screen of order confirmation will appear as below:
- Click on "Confirm" to send the order into the system or "Close" to return to the order entry screen without placing the order
- Once order is confirmed, the system will show the notification: Your order has been received. Please view the order status. You can click on “view the order status” to check all placed orders
Order status provides information on any order you have placed that is open, matched, has expired or has been canceled.
There are three ways of checking your order status:
- Option 1: Click on the menu “Trading” à “Order status”. You can use the Order status function to keep track of investing activity in your account. Moreover, the system support customers records the audit trail for every action by clicking on the "Detail". The audit trail captures all actions performed by users of the system on an order such as placing, canceling, editing.
- Option 2: Quick order status is updated as soon as the order has been confirmed at the bottom right-hand side of the place order form
- Option 3: Click on the option at the bottom right of any screen and choose the icon "Status"
Details of order status
- Normal order status
- Waiting for fully matched: Order has been sent to the HNX floor and is waiting to be matched.
- Matched order
- Fully matched order: Order has been executed at HNX and is matched fully with the ordered quantity of customers.
- Partially matched order: Order has been executed at HNX and is matched partially compared with the ordered quantity of customers.
- Partially matched/ cancelled order: Order has been executed at HNX and is matched partially compared with the ordered quantity of customers; the quantity which has not been matched is cancelled.
- Edited/Cancelled order
- Cancelling order: Order’s status after cancelling the order, the request has been sent to HNX’s system and is waiting to be cancelled.
- Cancelled order: Order has been cancelled. The request has been processed successfully at HNX’s system.
- Editing order: Order’s status after editing the order, the request has been sent to HNX’s system and is waiting to be edited.
- Edited order: Order has been edited. The request has been processed successfully at HNX’s system.
- Rejected order
- Rejected order at SSI: Order has been rejected at SSI’s system and has not been transferred into HNX’s system.
- Rejected order at the floor: The request has been sent successfully into HNX’s floor but has been rejected at HNX.
- Rejected cancel order: Rejected request to cancel order at HNX.
- Rejected edit order: Rejected request to edit order at HNX.
- Rejected order: is the order which has been sent into SSI’s system but has been rejected. Customer can view the reason by clicking on the text “Rejected” on the status column to view more information.
Historical trading results
With time served continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, investors can manage your account at anytime and anywhere. Please click on each service for details.